ValueCore is committed to accelerating revenue growth and retention for our customers. We work with the best and brightest Revenue, Sales, Growth, and Marketing leaders across B2B sectors to enhance and automate their ability to communicate value from Outbound Marketing through discovery, presentation, renewals, and upsells.
Apply to join our fast-growing team to change how companies and people sell and communicate value today!
About the Role:
The Customer Success Manager is the tip of our spear driving value to our customers and owning the overall value lifecycle of customers across initial onboarding and scoping, through training and technical integrations, driving adoption, and through renewals and natural upsells. You will partner with our Technical Implementation team to define key customer outcomes and via analysis of data and feedback work to ensure customers meet and exceed these outcomes. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating and training customers, and more. Join our team to transform how companies sell, and communicate with their prospects and customers.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
- Own customers’ success with ValueCore through a culture of quick short term wins accelerating customers’ success and our business
- Collaborate with the technical implementation and QA teams to set up or configure our platform to drive to customers’ outcomes and troubleshoot technical or usability issues raised by customers
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer usage metrics including platform usage stats, NPS, feedback via HelpScout, and QBRs
Be the voice of the customer internally and drive renewals and natural upsells
We’re looking for people who have:
- 4+ years of customer success, account management, and/or customer facing project management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven successful record of driving customer successes and overcoming challenges
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams with a strong understanding of GTM operations and tools
- Demonstrated technical competence with other SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing a variety of internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Thrive in a high energy environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Project management skills
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude and OK with uncertainty
- Enjoy math and problem solving
Location: San Francisco Bay Area preferred