ValueCore is committed to accelerating revenue growth and retention for our customers. We work with the best and brightest Revenue, Sales, Growth, and Marketing leaders across B2B sectors to enhance and automate their ability to communicate value from Outbound Marketing through discovery, presentation, renewals, and upsells.
Apply to join our fast-growing team to change how companies and people sell and communicate value today!
About the Role:
The Technical Implementation Lead drives complex implementations for our growing number of enterprise customers. You support new and existing customers to deploy, enhance, and improve their use of the ValueCore platform. You will partner closely with Customer Success to transform excel based-value models into interactive dynamic digital experiences to reinvent the way our customers communicate their prospects and customers. You will also partner with your team in to QA each other, create always improving best practices, work with the best brands in technology, and collaborate closely with the Product team on new features and help with prioritization of existing backlog, lue lifecycle of customers across initial onboarding and scoping, through training and technical integrations, driving adoption, and through renewals and natural upsells. You will partner with our Technical Implementation team to define key customer outcomes and via analysis of data and feedback work to ensure customers meet and exceed these outcomes. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating and training customers, and more. Join our team to transform how companies sell, and communicate with their prospects and customers.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the technical lead for implementing excel based models in the ValueCore Platform configuring the UI and dynamic materials generated from our platform.
- Work in Excel to create and update existing and new value models for our marketing, sales, and customer success customers
- Implement UIs to spec with our UI builder with some light JSON re-configuration
- Implement Dynamic templates to generate content in PowerPoint, Word, Google Slides, HTML, and CSS
- Identify opportunities for improving overall efficiency through the creation of improved tools and workflows
- Represent ValueCore with a high degree of professionalism on internal and external client troubleshooting and set-up calls
- Accountable for responding to assigned JIRAs within 24 hr SLA and independently resolving issues in a timely manner while providing frequent status updates to stakeholders on progress
- Assist in troubleshooting technical or usability issues raised by customers
We’re looking for people who have:
- 2+ years of operations experience deploying SaaS-based software
- Experience and agility with complex excel spreadsheets, formulas, and functions
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Powerpoint experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, etc. administration a big plus
- A design eye or experience with web design and development a big plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Good verbal and written communication
- Self-started who can work independently, but ask for guidance when needed
- Demonstrated success working through and delivering against Jira or other ticketing queues
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
- Enjoy math and problem solving
Location: San Francisco Bay Area preferred