ValueCore is committed to accelerating revenue growth and retention for our customers. We work with the best and brightest Revenue, Sales, Growth, and Marketing leaders across B2B sectors to enhance and automate their ability to communicate value from Outbound Marketing through discovery, presentation, renewals, and upsells.
Apply to join our fast-growing team to change how companies and people sell and communicate value today!
About the Role:
The Value Strategy Lead is a thought leader who will support new and existing enterprise customers to define, refine, and clarify their value drivers for their products and solutions. You will be working as a Strategic Value Consultant to ensure our Customer Success and Technical Operations team delivery outstanding Value Models that digitally transform how our customers sell to prospects, and communicate value to existing customers. You will be a strategic leader on accounts and a key escalation point to refine the strategic vision and tactical execution of value models
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the lead to develop, define, and refine key value drivers for our customers’ solutions and products.
- Lead discovery calls with our customers to gain buy-in across customers’ departments to ensure alignment of key value drivers, and key inputs needed to calculate these value drivers collaborating across sales engineering, sales, sales operations, and executives
- Create and refine value models in Excel, providing prototypes for customers, CS, and the Implementation team to review and when approved implement within the ValueCore platform
- Represent ValueCore with a high degree of professionalism on internal and external client troubleshooting calls to effectively and creatively solve issues
- Assist large pre-sales opportunities to ensure alignment to ensure effective and successful launches when deals close
We’re looking for people who have:
- 4+ years in sales engineering, customer-facing analytics, and/or value engineering
- Experience and agility with complex excel spreadsheets, formulas, and functions
- Experience building ROI models for sales, marketing, or other departments
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Powerpoint experience
- Proven track record working across operational and strategic groups to drive to solutions
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, etc. administration a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Building ROI and Value models for product, sales, and/or marketing
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Passionate to learn about new industries and business, you must be curious by nature and fascinated to learn the details on how different businesses sell and market their solutions
- Excellent math and problem solving skills
Location: San Francisco Bay Area preferred