For Head Of Sales Enablement
Your Sales Tech Stack MUST Include Pain Quantification and Value Communication
Gartner says the second most important content type buyers respond to is Value Tools
You Have Created Value for Your Customer – Why Not Quantify It?
You probably don’t need another sales tool
Wow. You now own multiple sales tools. LinkedIn, Docusign, GoToMeeting (or Zoom, WebEx, or Bluejeans, etc.), Litmos, Datanyze, Apttus/ Steelbrick, and Salesforce. You can’t possibly need another one, right? Well, you might.
Only 76% of your reps are achieving quota.
It’s not because of a lack of leads or enough marketing materials or the products aren’t good enough or too many competitors, although there is a few, or the products not priced right. The reason is your reps are quoting prices before the customer understands and can communicate to their teams (a) the cost of doing nothing, and (b) the operational value of selecting your solution, vs. competitive alternatives.
- Enhanced Value Communication: Your sales reps will love you – this will become their favorite tool for facilitating value-based conversations.
- Amplified Value Messaging: 5X value on your LinkedIn investment and other data sources
- Ability to understand wins/ losses more effectively
- Identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement in your sales process while emphasizing communication as a value
- Ability to build a benchmark database on the fly
- Structured data in CRM system
- Optimized value pricing strategy: Manage redundant spend on proposal tool
ValueCore tools to help YOU succeed
Outbound Lead Harvester
Awesome BDR outbounding tool, connects to Outreach/ Yesware/ SalesLoft
Structured, value-based discovery
Value-based presentations, auto-created based on customer profile